Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome to My Milwaukee Visit Blog




welcome to my blog of my trip to Milwaukee.

I took the train from Minneapolis Minnesota to the Milwaukee station.
After I got to David and Diane's house we took a canoe trip down river to the dam.



On Sunday May 17, 2009 we took a canoe trip down the Milwaukee River.

As we padded down the river I noticed that most of the islands were very wild and the shore was covered in crusted mud along with rocks. Most of the houses along the river were very well kept up and a lot had boat houses. We also saw lots of ducks and geese.

We left the river before the dam. The dam consists of 4 parts;

  1. The concrete and metal part (the main part of the dam)
  2. The spillway
  3. The shark’s teeth
  4. The portage

No comments:

Post a Comment